Bank to Bank - Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
T/T stands for Telegraphic Transfer. In other words, an international wire of funds from the buyer's bank to the seller's bank. T/T payment is a wire transfer.
Notes: Please carefully check the ⇑ Beneficiary bank account information before wire transfer
|Bank Name: JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A.
SWIFT Code: CHASUS33OC2
Routing Number: 074000010
Account Name: Triumph Fitness LLC
Account Number: 20*****38
When you reach the teller at the bank, say you want to make a transfer. Some banks will only wire money if the sender is there in person. Complete the bank transfer form. The bank teller will pass you a bank transfer form, onto which you put all the information about the transfer.
Paying with PayPal
Advantages with using Paypal:
- With PayPal, you can send payment quickly and securely on-line.
- Through PayPal, you can pay with credit card, debit card, or bank account balance.
- Once your order is submitted, you will be redirected to PayPal's site where you could make the payment.
- Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
- Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
- trimphfitness.com doesn't see your credit card number (it is safely encrypted through PayPal's server), which limits the risk of unauthorized use.
Paying by Credit Card
Paying by credit card is safe and convenient at trimphfitness.com, and we currently only accept payment by Visa and Master.
Other types of credit cards or debit cards are also available when you pay by Paypal. You can also pay with Visa trough Paypal.
trimphfitness.com does not store or review your credit card & personal information.
As such, should any issues arise regarding your credit card transaction,
please contact your credit card company for assistance.
trimphfitness.com cannot accept any responsibility for any credit card payment issues.
We currently accept credit card payments worldwide.